Wednesday 23 April 2014

About Me

Hello, 你好, 안녕하세요~
Well it's my first time doing this, so I think I should make my first post about me? Maybe? Hehe okay, I convinced me ^^
I'm called Aoife, I'm 18 and I'm from Ireland :D
Although I live in Ireland now, after university I hope to be teaching English abroad so I can finally go to South Korea (especially Busan) and Taiwan (for Taipei). So because of this, I study Korean...sometimes ^^;;
I became really interested in weird DIY and natural beauty things (although it never seems to transform me in the way I hoped grr >< ) around two years ago when I started watching Korean dramas (and then many other Asian dramas) and noticed that the actresses always seemed to have perfect skin! 
From watching these dramas, I saw amazing hairstyles and clothes too, and I felt really jealous seeing how pretty these actresses were and how they suited anything they wore >< 
So I decided to try it out myself, and began growing my hair (a work in progress) and trying different styles
These days, I'm getting kind of obsessed with Indian beauty secrets, and am in the process of drying out orange skins to grind for face masks, and I'm eagerly waiting the delivery of some multani mitti ^^
So if any of these things pay off, I'll write it up here :D
Thanks for reading! If you didn't...I can't really say I blame ya ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment